Charms is an interactive cloud-based management and communication system. We use charms to send emails, update information and more. Instructions for registering on Charms can be found below.
Go To www.charmsoffice.com
- At the top right corner of the webpage click ENTER/LOGIN
- On the bottom half of the next page enter school code: riverwoodband
- Near the top left hand corner for “Student Area Password:” enter your child’s student ID (lunch #)
- You will be instructed to change your password. After doing so, you will be brought to the charms home page.
- Select the blue icon “Update Info”
- Please check all of the student’s information (name, phone, and email). If changes are needed, make them and then click the Green “Update” button at the top fight corner.
- Very Important: Click blue “Add New Adult” button near the bottom left corner of the page.
- Please enter the parent information and then click the Green “Update” button at the top right corner.(Name, cell phone, cell phone carrier, and email address)
- To enter additional parent’s information, click the blue “Add New Adult” button near the top left corner.
Charms Mobile App for cell phones and tablets:
Download the Charms Blue app from your app store for easy access to charms at all times.